Rogue Wave Interior Design
Nicole has been designing since 2015, when she graduated with her B.S. in Interior Design from Liberty University. She decided to pursue interior design after discovering her love for drawing floor plans and creating mood boards, as well as being an avid reader of home decor magazines and Pinterest addict. Nicole has been employed in the kitchen & bath design field for 5 years, lending to her talents with spacial reasoning, problem solving design, ADA compliance, and knowledge of cabinet and countertop dealership. Today, Nicole hopes to use her creative eye to design the entire home.
Nicole’s favorite styles are bohemian and coastal decor, with a tasteful balance between the two. She thrives on “cozy minimalist” aesthetics and bare-bones decor, getting most of a room’s visual pop from textiles, tile, and wood grains.
Aside from interior design, Nicole loves sewing, exercising, and playing with her 1 year old daughter and 2 dogs.
- Monday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- I will create a custom mood board for your project. It will include colors, fabrics, materials, and furniture ideas, but it will not include buyable links or be budget constrained.
- I will create a mood board for your project, it will stick to a budget that you provide and will include links to purchase materials shown.
- $50.00 / HrI will work with you to create your dream space from conception to reality. This can include mood boards, selection sheets, floor plans, anything you desire to get your job done.